Thursday, January 8, 2009

Boomer Sooner and a bit more

 Tonight the Sooners play for Florida for the BCS Championship. We're having a few people over to watch. I've rented the children some movies so they'll stay entertained. I'm surrounded by Fla. fans out here but I wear my OU gear with pride! 
 The husband and I went to our meeting for Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University. The weather knocked out the power so we only watched about 20 minutes of our first dvd. We have homework too. I thought two hours of homework with my children was enough but I now have to squeeze in financial homework too. We are really excited about taking this class. I'll keep you posted as we go through this process. 
Hope everyone has a great night and remember... I'm Sooner born and Sooner bred and when I die I'll be Sooner dead! GO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU! 

1 comment:

Oklahoma Girl said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sooners!!!




Blessed be...